Thread: Hi, guys, anybody knows what the status is for my PR case?

Default Hi, guys, anybody knows what the status is for my PR case?

My PR application is 7 mths, call centre just mentioned under processing,. Very bad luck is I or advisor cannot contact CO, he did not reply emails or even pick up phone calls. My friend just told me to check the medical report time chaning online. I chked it and show 24/2/2017, he says it means the case in under SPC because the manager of CO is doing double check for it, medical report was checked again so it show a latestdate. So anybody know it, cheers!
    Last edited by 341232; 19th March 2017 at 08:52 AM. Reason: update

It is absolutely normal that your case is being processed. You can't expect a relationship of social politeness with the CO - their focus has to be on work that can advance someone's case towards a decision, so you only hear from them if they need more information or have something to tell you.

I'm afraid your friend is wrong about the matter of the change in 'medical lodged' date, which actually means nothing useful at all. There is a well-known glitch in the INZ computer system which causes that date to change whenever ANYONE opens that area of the computer, even if it's by mistake for someone else's case and they immediately close again. Some people see the date change many times between lodgement and final outcome.

Thanks, JandM. Antway I can do is just waiting i think. God bless all of you.