Thread: Do I need to submit my partner's IELTS score after ITA?

Default Do I need to submit my partner's IELTS score after ITA?

I don't need her IELTS score to claim the points.
    But she still needs to submit her IELTS score in order to meet the English requirement.

I wanna know:

1. could I submit all the documents except for her IELTS score after ITA?
    2. Will the INZ hold my application until I provide the IELTS score of my partner even I don't claim the points for that?

The reason I ask this is that my partner's test date is one month after mine, if we wait for that, we will lose 1 month.
    I checked some discussion online said that I just need to provide the IELTS score of my partner before AIP.
    I don't know if it's correct, so here I am. xD
    I need this information to determine when to apply for the EOI, thanks.

Do you need points for your partner's qualification to get up to the 160 minimum requirement for your EOI to be selected?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Do you need points for your partner's qualification to get up to the 160 minimum requirement for your EOI to be selected?
    No, don't need her points, I have enough points for 160.

but I think she has to provide the IELTS score in order to meet the English requirement?
    Just wanna know if her points is not part of 160, should we provide her IELTS score as soon as ITA, or could provide when AIP.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by albertgao View Post
    No, don't need her points, I have enough points for 160.

but I think she has to provide the IELTS score in order to meet the English requirement?
    Just wanna know if her points is not part of 160, should we provide her IELTS score as soon as ITA, or could provide when AIP.
    Thanks
    Hello,

If you do not need the points of partner then can provide IELTS at a later stage or just pay ESOL tuition fee at approval.

Quote Originally Posted by mankam View Post
    Hello,

If you do not need the points of partner then can provide IELTS at a later stage or just pay ESOL tuition fee at approval.
    Thanks, and when you said "later stage", does that mean that it won't affect the procedure, right? So the officer will review our application under this situation even there is no IELTS score from my partner?