Thread: Visitor Visa

Question Visitor Visa

Hi guys, I know I've posted on here before... and some may start finding me to be annoying -_-

But I've come to Decision with my partner instead of me going to her and live with each other for 3 months to get a Partnership working Visa instead we will get her a Visitors Visa to come here for a few months and then we will apply whilst she is here, We have Decided this due to the fact it can infact be Faster for us to be together Physically and better financially as i can Keep my two Jobs and not have a Big gap where i hadn't worked.

We have Decided we would be Honest about why she wishes to come for a few months (Above) and that she does not Intend on Returning to the Philippines, She will have Sufficient Funds in her Bank Example: $12000.00 when she Applies with a one way flight ticket already Paid for and a welcoming Letter to stay in my family house.

@JailynAndBrian , hi im filipina as well, come here tbrough visiting visa however subjected to bond due to non bonafide but good thing is, its extendable and can apply for another visa. No financial evidence rewuired and returned ticket not required. Im waiting for my partnership working visa now.. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by JailynAndBrian View Post
    Hi guys, I know I've posted on here before... and some may start finding me to be annoying -_-

But I've come to Decision with my partner instead of me going to her and live with each other for 3 months to get a Partnership working Visa instead we will get her a Visitors Visa to come here for a few months and then we will apply whilst she is here, We have Decided this due to the fact it can infact be Faster for us to be together Physically and better financially as i can Keep my two Jobs and not have a Big gap where i hadn't worked.

We have Decided we would be Honest about why she wishes to come for a few months (Above) and that she does not Intend on Returning to the Philippines, She will have Sufficient Funds in her Bank Example: $12000.00 when she Applies with a one way flight ticket already Paid for and a welcoming Letter to stay in my family house.
    Have you considered getting a partnership based visitor visa rather than an individual one? They might refuse an individual one if you say she doesn't want to go back. If you apply for partnership based then that makes it plenty clear that she intends to stay with you. That's what we did.

Well... We can't really apply for that one as we are not Currently living together, With her being in Philippines at the Moment and me in New Zealand. Is there any possible way we can get a Visa for her to come here without having to be living together at the current time?

I mean if we did Apply, Can we show Money transfers and such? We haven't really got any proof for that we have lived together, But we can contact the Residence we stayed at together for 3 weeks, I even have a ticket booked alread to go to her, Letters, Photos together and with her Friends etc etc, Can this actually prove useful for it?... Even though We aren't currently living together?

bump

Partnership as far as INZ is concerned IS living together. Normally, for them to take an application seriously, it needs solid evidence (see old threads https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...ership+proof&*) of two to three months' living together. I'm sorry there is no straightforward path to point out to you. It is complicated for people in your situation.