Thread: Pay for fast track fee after IQA submitted

Question Pay for fast track fee after IQA submitted

I have already submitted my IQA at the second half of Febrary 2017. As I can see in this forum, the IQA may takes 3-4 months to complete these days, now I felt impatient to wait for so long time.

I would like to know can I pay for the fast track fee in this moment, after I have submitted my IQA application for one month? I see on the NZQA website, in my application there is a link "Direct Payment" and able to pay for the fast track fee. It also able to pay for return of documents fee that I already paid in my first application.

If I can pay for the fast track fee now, for the return doc fee I should should choose "No - Will provide courier bag" to avoid duplicate payment?

Thanks for any reply!

Quote Originally Posted by kne View Post
    I have already submitted my IQA at the second half of Febrary 2017. As I can see in this forum, the IQA may takes 3-4 months to complete these days, now I felt impatient to wait for so long time.

I would like to know can I pay for the fast track fee in this moment, after I have submitted my IQA application for one month? I see on the NZQA website, in my application there is a link "Direct Payment" and able to pay for the fast track fee. It also able to pay for return of documents fee that I already paid in my first application.

If I can pay for the fast track fee now, for the return doc fee I should should choose "No - Will provide courier bag" to avoid duplicate payment?

Thanks for any reply!
    Some more information, today is the 18th working day after my document arrived NZQA office. My online status show my application in "Allocation" stage. I think my IQA is not allocated to any officer yet, that's why I would like to add fast track, so I hope my IQA can be allocate and process in a faster queue.

Is it possible and make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by kne View Post
    Some more information, today is the 18th working day after my document arrived NZQA office. My online status show my application in "Allocation" stage. I think my IQA is not allocated to any officer yet, that's why I would like to add fast track, so I hope my IQA can be allocate and process in a faster queue.

Is it possible and make sense?
    Hi there

I called them up for a similar issue and they said just click on the option that says not paying courier fee and they will be able to figure out that you had paid it earlier..I applied at the same time as you so waiting