Thread: Failed Lodgements - Urgent Help

Default Failed Lodgements - Urgent Help

Dear ALL

I have submitted my application and got a reply from immigration as failed lodgement, It is due to my Swedish PCC, which they mean to get it from the National Police Board not the Local Board. Any help on this. i filled the RPS 442 and send it to brud.rps@polisen.se. Please help me here.

Well, that is one of the contacts INZ tell you for Sweden. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ificate/slider

Thanks J & M, i did send the same to that mail id mentioned. I am just waiting for the letter explaining the same from Immigration to proceed.

Hi All

I have applied for the Sweden PCC and they processed and send the same PCC again, i called them to check if it is from National Police Board, they mentioned Police extracts will always be from National Police. There is no change in the previous one i submitted for Immigration which got returned. i submitted the same again ,mentioning that in a cover letter to check with Swedish Police on the same for the immigration. Anyone knows how the Sweden PCC will be? Any formats