Thread: Timeline: Partnership Residency

Default Timeline: Partnership Residency

Hi everyone!

ThoughtI would share my Timeline with you all since this forum has helped me a lot while doing research.

Lodged application on the 24th of Jan 17 (hamilton branch).
    Got a phone call 2 days later that I needed to supply my original birtcertificate and application was being returned. Returned application received on the 27th and returned with original birth certificate that same day.

Received email from co on 13th of Feb requesting original copies of my tenancy agreements as well as utility bills. Sent that same day. I emailed my co to make sure everything was all good on the 20th of Feb. She replied within the hour saying that she had recommended for my visa to be approved and that a senior co was checking things over. Told me she'd email me as soon as she found out. Received an email on the 24th of Feb from her to let me know my visa had been granted and if I could send my passport. Sent passport out the same day and received it back on the 1st of March. 😊😊😊

My co was absolutely amazing, super friendly and fast to reply to my emails. Couldn't believe everything was done n dusted within a month from lodging the application.

I supplied the following partnership evidence:

Photographs
    Shared Insurance policies
    Affirmation letters (x7)
    Joined tenancy agreements
    Correspondence between myself n partner
    Joined airplane/bus/train tickets
    Shared bank account details
    Shared utility bills

Goodluck to everyone who is still waiting! Fingers crossed 😊

Wow congrats.

Ohh I dint know They require birth certificate original for residency via partnership. Will get it now.

I think its better if I drive down to hamilton and physically hand it over.

Hi..did you aend another police clearance and medical cert?

I just sent it via courier to the physical address with signature required but handing it in yourself would work as well just check their visiting hours 😊

I did sent a new police clearance but my medical was still valid (submitted two years ago with work visa application) good luck!

This is amazing! very fast!

congratulations - fingers crossed we get a similar response!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanne View Post
    Hi everyone!

ThoughtI would share my Timeline with you all since this forum has helped me a lot while doing research.

Lodged application on the 24th of Jan 17 (hamilton branch).
    Got a phone call 2 days later that I needed to supply my original birtcertificate and application was being returned. Returned application received on the 27th and returned with original birth certificate that same day.

Received email from co on 13th of Feb requesting original copies of my tenancy agreements as well as utility bills. Sent that same day. I emailed my co to make sure everything was all good on the 20th of Feb. She replied within the hour saying that she had recommended for my visa to be approved and that a senior co was checking things over. Told me she'd email me as soon as she found out. Received an email on the 24th of Feb from her to let me know my visa had been granted and if I could send my passport. Sent passport out the same day and received it back on the 1st of March. 😊😊😊

My co was absolutely amazing, super friendly and fast to reply to my emails. Couldn't believe everything was done n dusted within a month from lodging the application.

I supplied the following partnership evidence:

Photographs
    Shared Insurance policies
    Affirmation letters (x7)
    Joined tenancy agreements
    Correspondence between myself n partner
    Joined airplane/bus/train tickets
    Shared bank account details
    Shared utility bills

Goodluck to everyone who is still waiting! Fingers crossed 😊
    Ohh!! That was quick!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Hope i will get the same result!!!

Still waiting on mine which I lodged in September. I did have a dependent child originally on my application but had to withdraw his application due to custody issues - this was my last contact with CO on April 7.

got mine after 5 weeks! still a bit longer than you but can't believe its being processed so quick- everyone kept telling me I didn't need to provide so much info but I'm so glad I did! haha