Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent: Payslips and IRD Employer Monthly Schedules

Default Urgent: Payslips and IRD Employer Monthly Schedules

Hello everyone,

My employer received a questionnaire on 24th March, which needs to send back with answers by 29th March. Co also asked me for Payslips from July 2016 onwards

Now, we don't get payslips from the employer as I am working for a small firm and we don't get payslips. When I asked my employer to provide me payslips for Immigration, she said that she can't print or email previous payslips as Payroll system doesn't allow her to do that. I have contacted payroll company and didn't get an answer on Friday but I will give them a call again on Monday and try to find out the details.

However, my employer has provided me 'Certificate of Earning' since April 2016 to March 2017. Does anybody know if it'll work?

Also, INZ asked IRD Monthly Schedules to submit the questionnaire. There's one staff member who doesn't want to provide details to INZ [don't know why ]. So, my employer is hesitant to provide this to INZ. She is happy to provide Financial accounts of the company, though.

Can anyone please tell me, what's intention of INZ behind asking for IRD Monthly Schedule, what does it contain and how it's going to impact my application?
    I want to know this so I can explain it to my employer and then to a colleague who doesn't want to share details.

I am really tensed and not sure if I will get positive outcome.

Thank you!!

IRD YOU SHOULD take from Inland revenew how I did.... From my online account

Can u not show your bank statement as proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Elc View Post
    Can u not show your bank statement as proof?
    I will submit my Bank statement definitely. But, I just wants to know if anyone has done this before or has experience?

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    IRD YOU SHOULD take from Inland revenew how I did.... From my online account
    It's IRD employer monthly schedule.

Please also send through and IRD Summary of Earnings for the periods March 2016 to the most current possible. You can obtain this via the IRD website at www.ird.govt.nz and you can email me a copy of the summary you obtain. Please ensure that you click the ‘+’ symbol next to each month so that all details of each month are displayed.

Its not This ? You must provide wht they request

why the member doesn't want to share may because the monthly schedule includes all employees' salary in it. You can try to discuss with your emploer and to explain to the member that you won't get that information and it's your employer, s/he will directly send it to the CO.

Quote Originally Posted by cric0312 View Post
    Hello everyone,

My employer received a questionnaire on 24th March, which needs to send back with answers by 29th March. Co also asked me for Payslips from July 2016 onwards

Now, we don't get payslips from the employer as I am working for a small firm and we don't get payslips. When I asked my employer to provide me payslips for Immigration, she said that she can't print or email previous payslips as Payroll system doesn't allow her to do that. I have contacted payroll company and didn't get an answer on Friday but I will give them a call again on Monday and try to find out the details.

However, my employer has provided me 'Certificate of Earning' since April 2016 to March 2017. Does anybody know if it'll work?

Also, INZ asked IRD Monthly Schedules to submit the questionnaire. There's one staff member who doesn't want to provide details to INZ [don't know why ]. So, my employer is hesitant to provide this to INZ. She is happy to provide Financial accounts of the company, though.

Can anyone please tell me, what's intention of INZ behind asking for IRD Monthly Schedule, what does it contain and how it's going to impact my application?
    I want to know this so I can explain it to my employer and then to a colleague who doesn't want to share details.

I am really tensed and not sure if I will get positive outcome.

Thank you!!
    ird employer monthly schedule contains details of tax summary for your company's employees nd ..it's only your employer hold becz he pays tax for you all. your employer can take print off from his company's ird account. u dont need to ask from staff

Quote Originally Posted by simar toor View Post
    ird employer monthly schedule contains details of tax summary for your company's employees nd ..it's only your employer hold becz he pays tax for you all. your employer can take print off from his company's ird account. u dont need to ask from staff
    Yes, I understand that employer has to provide from company's ird account. But what my employer did was, she asked staff members (as they details will be on company's ird statement), if they are happy to share their details and one staff members doesn't want to provide details to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast