Thread: Urgent

Default Urgent

What's the point immigration 3 rd time ask questions about my duties.I position under accounting general ( financial analyst) . I provide explanations about my duties , said that is much this this ANZCO. However currently my duties strage and cover also financial management( long term forecasting budgeting and other things.) my boss explain them in details what I am doing , than they said mail about what exactly I am doing . And now they send 3rd asking weather I am doing auditing compliance etc. my job describtion did not have mension this duties. Is this normal or need prepare for troubles?

It sounds as if the CO is checking EXACTLY how much of the ANZSCO list is included in your work.

So I should not worry or it's going smith wrong ?

Will influence on application if I have on application moment 3 month experience only ?

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    What's the point immigration 3 rd time ask questions about my duties.I position under accounting general ( financial analyst) . I provide explanations about my duties , said that is much this this ANZCO. However currently my duties strage and cover also financial management( long term forecasting budgeting and other things.) my boss explain them in details what I am doing , than they said mail about what exactly I am doing . And now they send 3rd asking weather I am doing auditing compliance etc. my job describtion did not have mension this duties. Is this normal or need prepare for troubles?
    Dear mmm, sorry to hear about your situation. But being asked questions doesn't always mean that they are not convinced. Sometimes they ask questions to get extra more information to match with ANZSCO tasks. I hope you get the positive outcome soon as I have also seen many people been asked same kindda questions many times but at the end application been approved.

Also seen that you been asked 3 times, when did you been contacted first second and 3rd time, looks like you been contacted in short period. Could you please share the timeline of questions been asked, if possible. Thanks and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    Will influence on application if I have on application moment 3 month experience only ?
    I don't think experience would really matter. Because experience can't be the only reason employer wish to give position to the employee. There are many different things that employer could have considered before giving you position. Experience is completely irrelevant issue anyway. What's only important and you will be assessed is whether your job is matching to ANZSCO tasks.

My employer got questions on 21 februry when I was allocated than after couple of weeks and than again.. I was surprise about that they ask audit compliance which I have never mension in my application...