Thread: Help with Previous Experience

Default Help with Previous Experience

Hi everyone ,

Can somebody give me some info regarding past experience ?Will they sent mails to all previous employers mentioned in the EOI or they only do it randomly ? If they are not able to contact some of the previous employers will they leave those points ?

Hi JandM ,

Can somebody give me some info regarding past experience ?Will they sent mails to all previous employers mentioned in the EOI or they only do it randomly ? If they are not able to contact some of the previous employers will they leave those points ? One of the companies where I worked I dont have any contacts with them these days.It has been more than 3 years.So will immigration wait for them to give reply or will they let me know of that ?

A bit of both, I think. They will wait for a while, and if no reply comes back from the previous employer, they will notify you that a certain number of points are being dropped from your application. If this takes your total below whatever was the minimum when you applied, then your EOI would be put back in the pool for any remainder of the six months since you submitted it.

If you are concerned about one/some of your past employers, you could contact them to let them know that the approach from INZ would be being made, and to ask them to deal with it urgently.

i provide additional info such as offer letter.. pay slip n my name card n training details or certification n tax return to prove you work in the previous company..