Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are NZQA and EOI interconnected ?

Unhappy Are NZQA and EOI interconnected ?

Hello all,

I need you advice in order to submit my EOI as soon as possible.
    Here my small story :

1 - I'm waiting for my IQA since 40 working days now and my application is still waiting, not assigned yet to an evaluator... they are busy and overloaded.. they make me crazy.

2 - In the meantime, my Medical Check + Xrays has to be provided to immigration NZ within 3 months (90 days) If I do not, Immigration will make me repeat your whole medical. (it costs $1000 for my wife and me)

3- I previously did a PAR, so I know that my Qualification will probably be assessed level 7

I really need to send my EOI in the next 2 weeks, because my employer sent me overseas for working and I wanted to start the process before to go for a couple of months ( + I don't want to pay again for the medical check)

So are NZQA and EOI teams interconnected ?

Because I would like to submit my EOI by filling the Qualification section by :
    - Yes I already did a IQA
    - My reference number (even if it's not evaluated yet)
    - Type : Full IQA
    - Level : 5 - 50 points

And then, during the EOI process, I will probably receive my IQA. So when I will receive the ITA, I will be able to send all my documents straight away.

What do you think about this situation ?
    EOI team will check if my IQA is done ? or they will care about it after in the immigration process ?

I hope it's clear, I just want to save some weeks by submitting my EOI now and I don't want any issue because my IQA is not finalized.

I did everything on time and this company is not very fair in term of deadline..

Cheers,

Sliver

I don't think they are connected.
    Last edited by bluegray; 29th March 2017 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sliver View Post
    Hello all,

I need you advice in order to submit my EOI as soon as possible.
    Here my small story :

1 - I'm waiting for my IQA since 40 working days now and my application is still waiting, not assigned yet to an evaluator... they are busy and overloaded.. they make me crazy.

2 - In the meantime, my Medical Check + Xrays has to be provided to immigration NZ within 3 months (90 days) If I do not, Immigration will make me repeat your whole medical. (it costs $1000 for my wife and me)

3- I previously did a PAR, so I know that my Qualification will probably be assessed level 7

I really need to send my EOI in the next 2 weeks, because my employer sent me overseas for working and I wanted to start the process before to go for a couple of months ( + I don't want to pay again for the medical check)

So are NZQA and EOI teams interconnected ?

Because I would like to submit my EOI by filling the Qualification section by :
    - Yes I already did a IQA
    - My reference number (even if it's not evaluated yet)
    - Type : Full IQA
    - Level : 5 - 50 points

And then, during the EOI process, I will probably receive my IQA. So when I will receive the ITA, I will be able to send all my documents straight away.

What do you think about this situation ?
    EOI team will check if my IQA is done ? or they will care about it after in the immigration process ?

I hope it's clear, I just want to save some weeks by submitting my EOI now and I don't want any issue because my IQA is not finalized.

I did everything on time and this company is not very fair in term of deadline..

Cheers,

Sliver

why you have done medical before eoi..it has to submit when u lodge ITA

i think you can put eoi,however it can be risky if IQA is nt done yet. we cant be 100% sure abt nzqa level before IQA, ..becz we can only put right info in eoi what applicant has. co can issue after abt giving fault info .

For me

I completed PAR, then IQA then only submit EOI.

Reason : IQA results maybe different from PAR. To be safe better wait for IQA to come back. You may get level 7/8 but if the outcome is generic than you may not getting the points for LTSSL

My IQA took 4 months to complete also why do you perform Medical , this should be perform during ITA stage - Good luck mate
    Last edited by moonrider; 29th March 2017 at 02:44 PM.

Thank you guys for getting back to me so quickly.

why you have done medical before eoi..it has to submit when u lodge ITA
    Because my employer gave a new contract, so I applied for a new Work Visa, and the Medical Check was missing, so I did it. It would be stupid to pay a Medical Check for the Visa and another one for the ITA

My IQA took 4 months to complete
    Nzqa is serious ? I saw some people who paid for the fast track and it took almost 4 months as well..
    Can we ask to be refund if the service that we are paying for, doesn't respect dealines ?

I'm pretty sure it will be assessed only as level 7, it's a bachelor degree's.
    I don't know what to do, I don't want to loose $1000 because they are slow or because they didn't hire enough people..

if you recently gave medical with previous application.. it doesnt need now.
    xray need to give after every 24 months
    full medical is valid till 3 years if you provide with previous application

Nzqa is serious ? I saw some people who paid for the fast track and it took almost 4 months as well..
    Can we ask to be refund if the service that we are paying for, doesn't respect dealine

you can ask to nzqa abt refund or bit more fast service if they can.

Thanks for your reply, I receive this email from the clinic :

You must make your visa application to Immigration NZ within 3 months (90 days) of your appointment with us. If you do not do this, Immigration will make you repeat your whole medical.
    Is it only valid 3 months for my Work Visa or for my ITA as well ?

have you submitted your medical with work visa application.?
    if yes , then dont need again for ITA.

clinic mail means that you need to submit ur application in 3 month period..it can be any work or residence visa. becz sm persons get delay to submit application. medical is vaild for 3 months if we dont submit our application n 3 months . after that it will be expired.

so in last i can say, if you already gave your medical to immigration with work visa application. its now vaild for 24 or 36 months.
    Last edited by simar toor; 29th March 2017 at 04:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast