Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PPI Letter?

Unhappy PPI Letter?

Hi Guys,

I am bit tensed after I have recieved the PPI letter for SMC visa under the post of ICT Customer Support officer.
    Please share if any past experiences have been viewed on this forum or if some one know what are the chances of getting positive outcome.

I am really worried,

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by anzi91 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am bit tensed after I have recieved the PPI letter for SMC visa under the post of ICT Customer Support officer.
    Please share if any past experiences have been viewed on this forum or if some one know what are the chances of getting positive outcome.

I am really worried,

Regards,
    did you respond to ur ppi letter??

what was their real l reason to send you ppi letter?

Hi Guys,

I am really worried,

Regards,
    Sorry to hear this. Did they send to you&your employee any questionnaire and how you describe your core task towards the one in ANZCO? also what points they didn't agree. I would recommend you to go and seek for expert advise and then try to find as many evidence as you can. This is not an end. Don't stress out. Think about what you can collect for evidence.

A PPI letter is an entirely individual matter, only talking about what THAT applicant has proved about his/her situation. It's not because of one particular job.

The CO sends out a PPI letter when s/he can see that some evidence doesn't seem to match the regulations, or isn't enough in some way. The letter asks for the applicant to explain more, or give more information, or for them to arrange for someone (maybe the employer) to give extra evidence. If the applicant doesn't answer, then they warn that the case will be judged on what they have at the time, and will have to be rejected.

Anyone getting a PPI letter needs to read carefully exactly what the CO says is wrong about their application, and what it needs to put things right. Sometimes it is not difficult to do at all. Keep calm, and take the time to understand.

Hi Guys,

I am really worried,

Regards,
    I have received PPI letter asking clarification regarding ANSCO Job discribtion
    What they have mentioned in yours??

Thanks alot for your reply friends.In my case CO advised that she is not satisfied with 4 out of 9 ANZSCO tasks and also some query about my wages as she specifically asked in my PPI Letter stating that as per NZ Career website the wages should be between 43k to 65k for ICT Customer support officer?
    However I was preety sure there was no such thumb rule anywhere listed on website of INZ.

My base salary is 39500NZD plus i get 1.5 paid for my weekend shifts so my year to date wages comes up to 47K almost which i already showed in my salary slips.

But the thing is CO has asked some questions which are really not making sense such as that replacement or the delivery of the modem is not done by me at customer's premises??
    I was really shocked about how lame that question is obvio i Lodge hardware replacements however the delivery is done by courier guy i suppose.

I have provided 12 pages of answer to CO through my lawyer having attached examples of tasks that i perform and my employer also provided me 16 pages of letter stating i perform those tasks with examples.

I am just unsure if still CO does not gets satisfied about my answer.
    I thought PPI is very bad and mostly your application gets declined if you get a PPI Letter??

Is it true?
    :-(

Regards,

I am just unsure if still CO does not gets satisfied about my answer.
    Of course you are anxious. It is never pleasant to be questioned.
    I thought PPI is very bad and mostly your application gets declined if you get a PPI Letter??
    No, that's not right. Look at what I said above. "The letter asks for the applicant to explain more, or give more information, or for them to arrange for someone (maybe the employer) to give extra evidence." You have done this. Now you need to give the CO time to read through what you have sent in. Don't panic.

On the matter of your salary level, the CO will always look at the rate of pay to make sure the applicant is being paid at the going rate for a skilled worker in that career in that area. See the note under SM7.15 v, here. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/30549.htm It is not just the total that matters, but the rate per hour, based on a 30-hour working week. You could maybe find some evidence that there are others doing the same kind of job as you earning the same kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Of course you are anxious. It is never pleasant to be questioned.
    No, that's not right. Look at what I said above. "The letter asks for the applicant to explain more, or give more information, or for them to arrange for someone (maybe the employer) to give extra evidence." You have done this. Now you need to give the CO time to read through what you have sent in. Don't panic.

On the matter of your salary level, the CO will always look at the rate of pay to make sure the applicant is being paid at the going rate for a skilled worker in that career in that area. See the note under SM7.15 v, here. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/30549.htm It is not just the total that matters, but the rate per hour, based on a 30-hour working week. You could maybe find some evidence that there are others doing the same kind of job as you earning the same kind of money.
    I totally agree with JandM here. Regarding your salary please visit this link http://kb.immigration.govt.nz/item/21782
    you/your lawyer/adviser might be able to convince the CO regarding your salary if you give her more references.

Thanks a ton for your replies and input.
    Yes i have stated http://kb.immigration.govt.nz/item/21782 this point as well that a CO should refer to more than 1 website while making a decision if the employee is getting paid standard market wages or not and should not consider only 1 website.
    All the other websites than NZ Career website show that i am in that band of 36k to 55k for an ICT Customer support officer like huson,kelli,hays,ENZ,Trademe clearly states that the payscale is fine.

I have pointed this out to CO.

Hope so should be fine.

Thanks again,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast