Thread: NP Resident Label Printing - Need to Travel Overseas...

Default NP Resident Label Printing - Need to Travel Overseas...

Hi,

I have just received a letter to say my NP Resident app has been approved in principle, which is great. I'm really appreciative of all the help I've received from this forum - it's invaluable for visa enquiries.

However, with all good things, there's usually something around the corner where there's a potential issue...

My current work visa expires on the 20th April & INZ state they need two weeks to issue the label. I need to travel to New Caledonia on Friday 7th April & return Sunday 9th April, obviously I will need my passport. My concern is that there will only be 9 or 10 days to get the label stuck in at most.

Does anyone have experience of similar situations & the outcomes of the issue.

Many thanks.

as i know from experience of my friend, you can directly to branch, tell them for emergency travelling..show ur pre booked tickets then they can label ur passport stamp on the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart-W View Post
    Hi,

I have just received a letter to say my NP Resident app has been approved in principle, which is great. I'm really appreciative of all the help I've received from this forum - it's invaluable for visa enquiries.

However, with all good things, there's usually something around the corner where there's a potential issue...

My current work visa expires on the 20th April & INZ state they need two weeks to issue the label. I need to travel to New Caledonia on Friday 7th April & return Sunday 9th April, obviously I will need my passport. My concern is that there will only be 9 or 10 days to get the label stuck in at most.

Does anyone have experience of similar situations & the outcomes of the issue.

Many thanks.
    You can send you passport to INZ after you return on 10 April , and before 20 April when your current visa expires.

Thanks for your advice.

I contacted the CO & he kindly invited me into the branch & printed it in about five minutes. Can't knock INZ for their service through the entire process.

To give people a time frame (Wellington):

Submitted Resident App - Nov 2
    Allocated a CO - Feb 2
    Approved - Apr 2