Thread: Evidence

Question Evidence

Hi, I am wondering if you could use past times you have lived together (Staying together at a Residence/Condo when seeing each other) As time used to build of the Three months Required for Partner of NZer Working Visa?

Thanks

Probably not, because of what they say here.
    Partnership requirements

You must be able to show us that you're living together in a genuine and stable relationship before we can grant you a visa based on your partnership.

Living together means sharing the same home as your partner, which doesn’t include:

spending time in each other’s homes while you each maintaining your own home
    sharing accommodation while on holiday
    flatmate arrangements.
    https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...on/partnership

I have seen shared accommodation while travelling be the basis of a successful partnership application, but that was when the couple had both left their previous homes and were off together, seeing the world.

Ah, Okay thank you, Guess will need to stay for a longer period of time when i go over in September then to apply

Can being pregnant affect the Visa application?... Like as you wont be able to work as much, And/Or you would be bringing them over to also give birth in your country to your child?

No. Pregnancy is not a hindrance, as long as all the other evidence is in order.