Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have Application with 2 PC Check at Henderson branch? let's hangout togather

Post Anyone have Application with 2 PC Check at Henderson branch? let's hangout togather

Anyone who's application gone for 2PC check @ Henderson branch plz share.
    My application gone for 2PC check on 10th march 2017 and since than has no update on my application.

Quote Originally Posted by kalia_aman88 View Post
    Anyone who's application gone for 2PC check @ Henderson branch plz share.
    My application gone for 2PC check on 10th march 2017 and since than has no update on my application.
    thats mean smth wrong with your appllication. Mine is already week with 2nd person check

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    thats mean smth wrong with your appllication. Mine is already week with 2nd person check
    You can't say that there is something wrong with the application. The file could be still in queue and 2nd PC haven't even looked at it.

there is nothing wrong bro...immigration alrdy updated to everyone for delay of processing. Instead of you, other are also waiting at some stage. some applications are nt allocated yet from long period, sm moved to london branch, some are waiting after ques. nd others are waiting for 2 pc nd final decision. there is delay nowadays for most of applications, dont judge from just one applicant. gud luck

Quote Originally Posted by simar toor View Post
    there is nothing wrong bro...immigration alrdy updated to everyone for delay of processing. Instead of you, other are also waiting at some stage. some applications are nt allocated yet from long period, sm moved to london branch, some are waiting after ques. nd others are waiting for 2 pc nd final decision. there is delay nowadays for most of applications, dont judge from just one applicant. gud luck
    thanks for the feed back and support Simar .....not too sure what happening with my application as my lawyer said everything is right till now

thanks for the feed back and support Simar .....not too sure what happening with my application as my lawyer said everything is right till now
    HELLO kalia,

Did your lawyer said any time fraome for 2 pc decision? I understand , it is not possible to say. However, any expected time frame or other applicant experiences ,.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    HELLO kalia,

Did your lawyer said any time fraome for 2 pc decision? I understand , it is not possible to say. However, any expected time frame or other applicant experiences ,.
    Cheers
    Hi
    He did not say anything as he told me that they don't have info about 2Pc and at this stage he can't contact Co as he has already processed the application and sent it to next level......

Hi Aman my application when for 2 p c on 13 th I spoke to call center they told it in que that is the final stage they can not give any estimate time frame It may be same with yours I know it's very stressful and don't even get a proper sleep but u know that's how the life is once u get the result u will forget all this hard time in a min

Hi
    He did not say anything as he told me that they don't have info about 2Pc and at this stage he can't contact Co as he has already processed the application and sent it to next level......
    Sweet.
    Did he told any percentage of positive or negative outcome of 2pc application when CO did not contacted with applicant or did not ask any types of document?
    Bit nervous bro,,, for this reason, asking so many question.
    I should go for lawyer from initial stage :P then ask all of my silly question to my lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    Sweet.
    Did he told any percentage of positive or negative outcome of 2pc application when CO did not contacted with applicant or did not ask any types of document?
    Bit nervous bro,,, for this reason, asking so many question.
    I should go for lawyer from initial stage :P then ask all of my silly question to my lawyer

not too sure about...... really hard to spend every single day waiting for an update from immigration .......seriously they work too slow...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast