Thread: Would the 6 months interim visa become invalid once they decline my application?

Arrow Would the 6 months interim visa become invalid once they decline my application?

How can I understand the following clause?

Now I have 6 months interim visa, if they decline my application 2 weeks later, will the current interim visa invalid soon?

Can I apply for a student visa once they decline my work visa when I am holding interim visa?

Duration of your interim visa

Your interim visa will be valid from the day after your temporary visa expires, until a decision is made on your work visa application, or up to a maximum of six months (whichever is earlier). We will notify you in writing as soon as a decision is made on your application.

Btw, what visa are u applying? For how long are you in interim visa? As far as i know, i.dont think INZ will make it too long to wait for your visa decision? If incase they decline your application, i think they will give you time to leave the country?

Your interim visa is cancelled as soon as INZ make a decision on your submitted application.