Thread: Waiting on my essential skills visa what can my partner do?

Default Waiting on my essential skills visa what can my partner do?

So I submitted my essential skills visa on the 17th of March in Christchurch..My current essential skills expires on the 12th of May..My partner is from Germany and is also on my visa with a parnership visa.. Just been hearing about long processing ques these days and wondering what my partner would do if my visa was not granted on time? She is also heavily pregnant having a troublesome pregnancy that requires constant monitoring and I dont want this worrying her.. Any help appreciated thank you..

Your partner can apply for another partner-sponsored work visa, linking her application to yours with a covering letter. Your application does not have to have been completed first. When the applications are linked, INZ will work it as one case, and will supply any information you don't have at the beginning, such as your visa number, when it becomes available. Once your partner's application is lodged, even when her previous visa runs out when your previous visa does, INZ can issue an interim visa to keep her legal while the processing is completed. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...a/interim-visa

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Your partner can apply for another partner-sponsored work visa, linking her application to yours with a covering letter. Your application does not have to have been completed first. When the applications are linked, INZ will work it as one case, and will supply any information you don't have at the beginning, such as your visa number, when it becomes available. Once your partner's application is lodged, even when her previous visa runs out when your previous visa does, INZ can issue an interim visa to keep her legal while the processing is completed. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...a/interim-visa
    Thank you for your very swift reply,we have submitted it now..Thank you