Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for decision on Temporary Partner Work Visa

Default Waiting for decision on Temporary Partner Work Visa

Hi there,
    anyone have experience with the temporary work visa through partnership of an nz resident/citizen?

We have applied and een waiting over a month now.. called immi but its still processing they said, not much we can do but wait.
    The waiting drives me insane.. as I am in Belgium and my partner in NZ..

Sent it to the Auckland branch.

Anyone have an idea how long it still might take? and how will we know if it has been approved? it was a paper application but anyone have an idea if I can get an online account and check the visa status?

Thanks heaps!

Hi,
    I am in the same boat 😔 I have lodged my application on the 27th of Feb which has been 6 weeks now, and still pending, also Auckland City Branch 😔 I got an email from INZ 2 weeks ago that it might take another 10-15 weeks to process my application based on the number of applications lodged before mine and also this type of visa is not their priority right now 😔 Anyway some other people here have different information from INZ about processing time, 2 months. So not sure where is the truth 😔

Call INZ and they will help you to set up your online account. Or if you have your application number, you should be able to do it by yourself but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nkarliko View Post
    Hi,
    I am in the same boat 😔 I have lodged my application on the 27th of Feb which has been 6 weeks now, and still pending, also Auckland City Branch 😔 I got an email from INZ 2 weeks ago that it might take another 10-15 weeks to process my application based on the number of applications lodged before mine and also this type of visa is not their priority right now 😔 Anyway some other people here have different information from INZ about processing time, 2 months. So not sure where is the truth 😔

Call INZ and they will help you to set up your online account. Or if you have your application number, you should be able to do it by yourself but not sure.

Hi, thanks for your answer wow hope its not going to take that long! Have you heard any news yet??

Anyone sent theirs to christchurch branch?

Hi,
    Just called INZ and my application was finally assigned to the Case Officer yesterday. Hope it will not take much longer now. Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles13 View Post
    Anyone sent theirs to christchurch branch?
    Hi Truffles 13
    I think most of them lodged their application to Auckland branch. May I ask, when did you lodge yours? Is it work visa base on partnership? Planning to lodge mine next week.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by ibm View Post
    Hi Truffles 13
    I think most of them lodged their application to Auckland branch. May I ask, when did you lodge yours? Is it work visa base on partnership? Planning to lodge mine next week.

All the best
    It is Partnership based. I lodged mine on April 6 and rang up the call center to check the status on April 13 and was told it's in the final stages of processing. So hopefully I will get it soon as I have a work offer riding on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles13 View Post
    It is Partnership based. I lodged mine on April 6 and rang up the call center to check the status on April 13 and was told it's in the final stages of processing. So hopefully I will get it soon as I have a work offer riding on it as well.
    Good luck on your application. Please keep us posted. Thanks!😊

Quote Originally Posted by nkarliko View Post
    Hi,
    Just called INZ and my application was finally assigned to the Case Officer yesterday. Hope it will not take much longer now. Hope it helps!

Thats really good news!!!
    I haven't had any news yet.. might send an email again next week as it is easter holidays now..
    Have they asked you for any more documents or proof?

Keep me posted, hope it gets approved!

I submitted my partner visitor visa in dubai branch on 1st Feb and now its more than 2 months and no case officer has been assigned, it might take 2 to 6 months and that is what they say when you call immigration helpline.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast