Thread: Registration with nurses agents

Default Registration with nurses agents

I am enrolled nurse I am planning to immigrate to New Zealand if possible before the end of these year....but now I wish to register with nursing agencies while m in South Africa....At the moment m waiting for my registration with new Zealand nursing council..I am in a process of immigrating but bit worried about nurses agency because my plan z to study 1st permanent not ready for it yet....My 2nd concern is; we r planning to come with my aunt she's turning 63years of age she is the registered nurse we want also to know can she work sessional in New Zealand@that age?

Not sure exactly what you question is?

My aunt she's 63years old shes the registered nurse n South Africa wants to come and work in New Zealand....My question is any chances for her to work sessional@that age and if so anyone can assist her registe with the nurse's agancy in New Zealand?

http://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/Nur...l-registration It says here, assessments of foreign nurses are done on an individual basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Thulaz View Post
    I am enrolled nurse I am planning to immigrate to New Zealand if possible before the end of these year....but now I wish to register with nursing agencies while m in South Africa....At the moment m waiting for my registration with new Zealand nursing council..I am in a process of immigrating but bit worried about nurses agency because my plan z to study 1st permanent not ready for it yet....My 2nd concern is; we r planning to come with my aunt she's turning 63years of age she is the registered nurse we want also to know can she work sessional in New Zealand@that age?
    Subject to your aunt obtaining registration, then there's no reason why she would not get a work visa with a job offer in hand, since work visas are not age restricted.

To be granted residence she would need to be employed and granted an age waiver.