Thread: HELP- residency - further proof

Default HELP- residency - further proof

Hey there,

My partner just received an email from our CO.

He stated the below

"Good morning,

I am the case officer for your residence application; I am currently assessing the your application and I require further evidence to support your application; the threshold with respect to support evidence submitted with a residence application is markedly higher. Can you please have the following requested this information as follows into our office no later than the 25 April 2017.

Updated evidence required:

· Original or certified true copies of individual or joint wills, hire purchase or loan’s documentation( if any) for either you, your partner
    · Original or certified true copies of individual or joint of tenancy agreement for your current address and tenancy related correspondence for any of the previous addresses you have lived in previously together as a couple if available.

"

We are super confused- we definitely sent all our tenancy agreements for our current residence as well as previous ones so unsure what he means at this point.

in terms of individual or joint wills, hire purchase or loans documentation- we don't have any loans because as of yet we haven't needed any , Hire purchases- we live in a fully furnished flat but we did already mention in our initial application we had bought a coffee table together and highlighted with the bank transaction. - we also recently bought a kitten. We are also both under "named drivers" under each others car insurance policy.

I am only 25 years old, and my partner, is 28 so at this stage we haven't yet thought about getting a will.

I've never heard of them asking for wills or loan agreements at this stage so I don't know what do do

really stressed out- if anyone has any helpful suggestions would be amazing

thanks everyone!

if you still have the copy of your tenancy agreements, resubmit it again and just make a note that you submitted a copy before. As for the joint will explain to them that as your still a young coupe getting a will is not on your mind right now however you do have a car insurance policy, both under your names and that you guys recently bought a kitten.

that's just my suggestion

Thanks Amy- we had definitely sent the kitten and car insurance information in our original application as well- hopefully its just a matter of them havingmispalced things?

:/

All sorted!

Spoke to the immigration officer- a very nice lady!

She said she only received our cover letter part of our tenancy agreemennts so it must mean that the person who scanned them over to her didn’t scan it – so just to send them again- so that is fine.

With the other joint will , loan etc she said it isn’t required – she was only asking "just in case" we had something like that.

She mentioned that she can see we have sent PLENTY of evidence through and she doesn’t need anything else at this stage and not to worry it was just procedure.

WHAT A RELIEF!

Quote Originally Posted by ORIO92 View Post
    All sorted!

Spoke to the immigration officer- a very nice lady!

She said she only received our cover letter part of our tenancy agreemennts so it must mean that the person who scanned them over to her didn’t scan it – so just to send them again- so that is fine.

With the other joint will , loan etc she said it isn’t required – she was only asking "just in case" we had something like that.

She mentioned that she can see we have sent PLENTY of evidence through and she doesn’t need anything else at this stage and not to worry it was just procedure.

WHAT A RELIEF!

Quote Originally Posted by ORIO92 View Post
    Hey there,

My partner just received an email from our CO.

He stated the below

"Good morning,

I am the case officer for your residence application; I am currently assessing the your application and I require further evidence to support your application; the threshold with respect to support evidence submitted with a residence application is markedly higher. Can you please have the following requested this information as follows into our office no later than the 25 April 2017.

Updated evidence required:

· Original or certified true copies of individual or joint wills, hire purchase or loan’s documentation( if any) for either you, your partner
    · Original or certified true copies of individual or joint of tenancy agreement for your current address and tenancy related correspondence for any of the previous addresses you have lived in previously together as a couple if available.

"

We are super confused- we definitely sent all our tenancy agreements for our current residence as well as previous ones so unsure what he means at this point.

in terms of individual or joint wills, hire purchase or loans documentation- we don't have any loans because as of yet we haven't needed any , Hire purchases- we live in a fully furnished flat but we did already mention in our initial application we had bought a coffee table together and highlighted with the bank transaction. - we also recently bought a kitten. We are also both under "named drivers" under each others car insurance policy.

I am only 25 years old, and my partner, is 28 so at this stage we haven't yet thought about getting a will.

I've never heard of them asking for wills or loan agreements at this stage so I don't know what do do

really stressed out- if anyone has any helpful suggestions would be amazing

thanks everyone!
    Could you please share your timeline?

Residency Submitted: 17 March
    Received Manukau Branch: 23 Mar
    CO Allocated: 18 April

do you have a car?
    so do you buy car insurance?
    you can make the insurance to cover your partner as the driver of the car. usually the car insurance can cover up to 2 drivers normally...
    and get a copy of the insurance policy. it can be some kinda proof.

Hi mean city. Have already included this. as mentioned in my first post "
    "

its all sorted anyway- they. have told us its not neccasary and we have provided enough