Thread: Essential Skills visa Employer Supp Form

Default Essential Skills visa Employer Supp Form

I going the Essential Skills Visa route, and just received the Employer Supplementary form from my future employer. There are a couple of things on it that are making me worry a bit. This is a Skill Level 1 position (aligned to ANZSCO ICT Business Analyst), and I am not claiming LTSSL points or "bonus" points of any kind. B8 asks employers to list Qualifications required, and my employer listed "Relevant Bachelor's degree and two different "methodologies". First off, my Bachelor of Science is not in ICT, and second the "methodologies" are more experience related than qualifications. My employer has never filled one of these out before...should I ask them to revise the language at all, or am I worrying about nothing? B9 is type of experience required, and employer listed first item as ICT Project Management. While I have over a decade of Project Management experience, none of my titles or evidence has "ICT" in the title...is that a problem? Thank you for your help...really appreciate this forum.

Mahalos,

Jason

Default ESV Supplementary Form Question

Please reply if you have any insight into the Employer Supplementary Form. I am planning to speak to the employer today and would love to give them some useful feedback. Thank you!

Jason