Thread: my entry had refused in New zealand

Post my entry had refused in New zealand

hi everybody,

i am victorine and i am from France.

I have been in New Zealand for one year in 2016 with a working holiday visa.
    First i want to stay a other year because i meet somebody ( he is english ) and we want to stay in Nz together for a other year.
    I did my application essential skills for a work visa.
    But unfortunely i have to come back to france as soon as possible because somebody was dead.
    Two day after i was back in france, the immigration send me a mail to tell my my work visa was not be granted.
    So i have to stay in france for a little while to saving up money.

Two days ago, i am finally back in New zealand after 3 month away to join my boyfriend and sell my van because i haven't the time .
    The immigration want to asking me why i am back to New Zealand, so i explain them why.
    But i don't know why the person of the immigration asking if in my life i smoked majijuana. i was very surprised of his question.
    He tell that if i am gonna to lie, i can go in prison and they gonna to see in my bag everywhere if they gonna find something. i said to them they can because i have no drug and i am not a person like this.
    But with all the pressure i said yes it's happen a couple of time.
    And he asking me if somebody will offer me in New zealand, do i will get some?
    First time i said NO
    he said to me, are you sure, i said YES i am sure...
    And with a pressure i think, he explain me again the prison or the fined.
    So, i said yes ok maybe.

He ask my boyfriend waiting me at the airport too, my boyfriend said he never saw me smoking on his life.

I was so surprise when i came to me to tell me, you not allowed to enter New zealand
    i don't understaqnd why???
    they removed me the morning qfter q night in a cells in the police station because they have no space for me and the airport was closed.
    All the persons work in the police station ask me by curiosity why i am deported. And all don't understand that decision. They ask me my details, e mail and number to contact me in the future. they said that probably can't help me but propably the other and i am happy.

BUT when i arrived in Australia ( because i already get a working holiday visa so they deported me there ), the immigration of autralia asking me why i have been deported. So that means i have something ON MY PASSEPORT because i said i smoke two times in my life. He asking if they find something in my bag.

I want to understand what is write on my passeport??, because its look like i am a dealer or they find something in my bag.
    I want to know if i have the opportunity to remove this on my passeport?
    And i want to know if i have any option if i am going to the immigration to open my case again?
    I am just scared about my future, i want to travel all my life and new zealand was just my first one.

I just want to be sure if i was understand everything good after a journey of 40 hours with not that much sleep and 9 hours of wait in Australia before to arrived in New zealand. Maybe i don't really understand what he said.

i hope somebody can help me.
    thank a lot
    vicky

I think some one, complained about you to immigration about smoking it, someone who knew, u smoked it, someone who was or still closed to you..

all of that seems very strange. Most of your interaction at the airport was presumably with Customs, not Immigration, though it would have been an immigration officer who denied you entry, based on what the Customs officer had said.

You can ask for a copy of your immigration file, by making an Official Information Act request.

Just send an email to "akloia@mbie.govt.nz" with your full name, date of birth and passport number, requesting "a copy of all information held by Immigration New Zealand". Provide a postal address and you should receive your file in a little over 20 working days.