Thread: Help - about Working Holiday Visa

Default Help - about Working Holiday Visa

I came to NZ about 2 and half years ago from South Korea as a student and I'm trying to apply for Working Holiday visa this year.

My questions are :

1. Is it possible to apply working holiday visa while I'm in NZ already?

2. I heard if you were living in NZ more than 2 recent years, you are not eligible for working holiday visa but I can't find any information about it. Is it true I can't apply for Working Holiday if I've been living in NZ recent 2 years?

I really need to get this visa and It makes my very nervous that I might not eligible for this visa. Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt381 View Post
    I came to NZ about 2 and half years ago from South Korea as a student and I'm trying to apply for Working Holiday visa this year.

My questions are :

1. Is it possible to apply working holiday visa while I'm in NZ already?

2. I heard if you were living in NZ more than 2 recent years, you are not eligible for working holiday visa but I can't find any information about it. Is it true I can't apply for Working Holiday if I've been living in NZ recent 2 years?

I really need to get this visa and It makes my very nervous that I might not eligible for this visa. Help!!!
    The Korea Workin g Holiday Scheme opens tomorrow

see here

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...g-holiday-visa

and here

WI2.85 Korea Working Holiday Scheme
    This scheme is available to 3000 young citizens of the Republic of Korea annually.
    To be eligible for a work visa under this scheme, applicants must:
    be citizens of the Republic of Korea; and
    have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds for their maintenance during the period of stay in New Zealand; and
    agree to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance that will remain current throughout their stay in New Zealand; and
    meet the requirements at WI2.1.1(b).
    Successful applicants will be granted a work visa with the following conditions:
    if the applicant is outside New Zealand, first entry to New Zealand must be made within 12 months of the visa being granted, and the visa will allow work and multiple entries to New Zealand for 12 months from first arrival; or
    if the applicant is in New Zealand, the visa will allow work and multiple entry to New Zealand for 12 months.
    Applicants under this scheme must lodge their application in the prescribed manner (E4.50).

You will be able to apply online from 10.00am tomorrow