Thread: Still Waiting for PPI response from CO

Default Still Waiting for PPI response from CO

Hi all,

Earlier in March my CO had sent a PPI letter with concerns, which i replied back on 14th March with help of my Lawyer and Employer as well in a 32 page document.

However now it has been month and there is no update still?
    I am really tensed.

Does anyone been in this situation?
    As when i called INZ call center in 3rd week of March and 1st week of april they said its with CO still and she is working on it.

Not really sure what it means that she is working on my response for more than a month now?

As call center people said she is constantly putting notes on file , however I am still waiting for any reply from CO.

Really tensed situation.

Any inputs will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Your CO is not only working your case, but also the rest of her caseload, probably about 100 other files, in rotation. From what the call centre said that she is putting notes on your file, evidently she has been checking what you sent. Probably she has to send for more information, then await replies from other people. In between times, she does the same thing for the other cases, too, and will not see replies concerning your business until your file's next turn for her attention. She will have nothing to tell you until the process is completely finished.