Hi all apologies in advance this is long! If anyone can help with this that would be great.

I'm waiting on my IQA Report. I have a job offer Digital Media Designer which closely matches Multimedia Designer on the List of Skilled Occupations. And my EOI is nearly there.

My question is around the points I claiming for Recognised Work Experience and how to structure it. I was self-employed as a Digital Media Designer/Producer but also contracted buy two different colleges.

2006 - 2007 Worked F/T for almost a year as an Audio / Visual Assistant to a Senior Lecturer in a IT college
2007 - 2012 Worked as an independent contractor for tow different colleges as a Digital Media Designer / Producer. 90% of my work was done through both colleges. To add, as I was self-employed during that time I also worked on other projects outside of the colleges.

I was back working for one of the colleges again in 2015-2016 as a P/T employee Multimedia Learning Support Tutor and then went to New Zealand for 7 months travelling and dip my toe in.

I'm just not sure what's the best way to present it!?

In my EOI I have it all separate except I didn't add a self-employed section. For example should I submit this experience separately (i.e type of work being Independent Contractor) for the two different colleges and create another self-employed section for myself. Or, alternatively just include everything I did under being self-employed and all contracts and all other work outside of the colleges included in "Please indicate why you believe this work experience should be recognised".

Originally, I thought it looked better with both contracts for the colleges treated separately . I have no problem getting references from these educational institutions which is great. Sourcing contracts might be another story! I just want to send my EOI the best way I can which makes it easier down the line for the ITA when I get it please god!

Any help greatly appreciated.