(On behalf of my friend)
I have work experience in comparable labour market(6 years ago)but the issue is i dont hv enough evidences to prove that.
I have just one letter head from employer which just states that i worked from this date to that at this position.(no jub duties mentioned)
That business is closed now and the number i had of owner is with someone else.
When i called that number, that guy said i bought this number 6 months ago.
Email id of employer is also blocked(not even able to send any email)

So is there any way i can claim that experience..?
Any ideas?