Thread: Proofs for experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Proofs for experience

(On behalf of my friend)
    Hi
    I have work experience in comparable labour market(6 years ago)but the issue is i dont hv enough evidences to prove that.
    I have just one letter head from employer which just states that i worked from this date to that at this position.(no jub duties mentioned)
    That business is closed now and the number i had of owner is with someone else.
    When i called that number, that guy said i bought this number 6 months ago.
    Email id of employer is also blocked(not even able to send any email)

So is there any way i can claim that experience..?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

He can only claim the work experience if he can show evidence of it. If he is still in contact with someone who worked closely with him at that company, who is willing for INZ to contact them and verify the evidence, he could send a letter from them explaining why they know about his responsibilities, and exactly what they were and the level of qualification he had to have to be able to do this work, this may be accepted. He would also have to show that he worked full time, and the level of his salary (which last point can be done through bank and tax records sometimes).

Thanks Jandm...always get a real good answer from uuu

you can submit supporting document such as salary slip..company related letter such as salary increment letter.training or certifcation with your company. photo that you join company event like annual dinner.. tax receipt .. bank statement which the company pay your salary