Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA submitted in March 2017? Let's be connected.

Red face ITA submitted in March 2017? Let's be connected.

Kia ora folks!

Job: Customer Support Officer
    ANZSCO 313112

South island.

Started in January 2017.

My timeline:

EoI submitted: 14/02/2017
    EoI selected: 15/02/2017
    ITA received: 22/02/2017
    ITA submitted: 29/03/2017
    Branch: Auckland Central
    Confirmation received: 5/4/2017
    Original documents received: 6/4/2017
    Waiting for CO.

Hoping for the best!

Cheers!

Hi theresearcher,

I am also waiting for a decision on my application. Below is my SMC timeline.

07 Nov 16 - EOI lodged
    09 Nov 16 - EOI selected
    21 Nov 16 - ITA received
    10 Mar 17 - ITA submitted
    13 Mar 17 - ITA lodged by INZ
    17 Mar 17 - Full medical lodged by INZ
    29 Mar 17 - CO allocated; Asked for further documents
    05 Apr 17 - Submitted additional documents
    18 Apr 17 - Employer sent filled out questionnaire

With all the chaos last 19 Apr concerning changes to SMC requirements, I sent an email enquiry to CO confirming about my application not being affected. I got a positive response from him and I quote,

"The new changes will not affect your application, only those immigration instructions which were in place at the time of your lodgement on 13 March 2017 can be considered."

And followed another paragraph saying,

"I am currently working on your application, so we should have a decision for you by next week."

So elated to hear the above news from him. The CO assigned to me is very professional and easy to deal with. I tried to ring him once but to no avail. But whenever I email him, I get a response straight away. So I guess, he prefers to answer queries that way.

All the best with your application. Hope to hear from others progress as well.
    Last edited by jsmlatina; 23rd April 2017 at 04:47 PM.

Hi Jsmlatina

If it is not a problem to share , can you share what is your position ? Are you working outside Auckland ? How many points do you have ?Do you have a lawyer ?

Your timeline seems promising !

Thanks for your timeline and good wishes. I reciprocate. Also, it's truly a relief that the new changes will not affect the applications lodged before 19th April. Let's be connected.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by sagarjacky View Post
    Hi Jsmlatina

If it is not a problem to share , can you share what is your position ? Are you working outside Auckland ? How many points do you have ?Do you have a lawyer ?

Your timeline seems promising !
    Hi sagarjacky,

Im a Civil Engineer by profession. I claimed 185pts at my EOI application. I have been working for a Consulting firm here in Auckland since July2016, so it has been 9mos since. I made sure that I lodged my EOI after 3mos with the Company. While waiting for the right time, I've collated necessary documents and sent out to NZQA for IQA. The result came just in time for me to submit an EOI.

No help from a LIA. I did everything all by myself.

Yeah, we can only hope for the best. Until then, it's surely a waiting game. If something comes up by next week, i'll post it in here.

Goodluck to all of us!

SMC Retail Manager: South Island RD1 region, Nelson

EOI Accepted: 23/01/2017
    ITA Received: 13/02/2017
    ITA Accepted: 23/03/2017
    Money Deducted: 30/03/2017

Our lawyer informed us on 28/04/2017 that our CO was already allocated:

Also friends, could you please advise what kind of questions may be asked during phone interview... as i am expecting contact from CO this week... Please help!!

Hi Guys,

My friend needs some suggestion... he started the SMC process for Hotel manager in Oct '16 his Adviser informed about a month ago that INZ was waiting for his partners NZ police clearance. Could anyone please clarify what does this mean?

Is his process down to final stages or still has long way to go!!?? Please let us know!

Thank you
    Last edited by rakeshbandi; 30th April 2017 at 03:15 PM.

There has to be a police certificate for each person mentioned in an application, but police certificates for NZ are asked for by INZ themselves, not the applicant. So, they're waiting for the partner's certificate. It's a legal requirement, and they can't go ahead without it.

There is no set order for the CO to verify all the evidence necessary for any application, so there is nothing to be guessed at from what has been said. The police checks might have been the first thing looked for, or the last, and there's no way to know.

Hi Friends,

Would there be any preference if you work in Rural?
    Can anyone share few interview questions for retail manager so that it can help me in preparing for the interview whenever I get a call.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast