Thread: NSC from India

Default NSC from India

Hi folks.

Any idea that how long it takes to receive National Security Check report from India?at what stage of the SMC application INZ needs it?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

There is no set time for any particular country, because every case, with the necessary enquiries about that person's past history, is individual.

Have you been told that NSC will be required for you?

Hi JandM. Thanks for your reply. No, I am not told that NSC will be required for me. I thought INZ needs it for everyone who applies for Residence. If it's not compulsory then I am sure that NSC will NOT be required for me. Cheers.

Oh, no. NSC is asked for for applicants who are citizens of, or have worked in, countries which have a history of infringing human rights and/or harbouring terrorists, to make sure the applicants have not held any responsibility for such matters. There is no publicly available list of trigger countries. And... https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43842

Thanks JandM. As the link in your reply clarified all the doubts I had. Now I am 100% sure that NSC is not at all required for me! Cheers!