Thread: Partnership Residence Evidence (JandM)

Default Partnership Residence Evidence (JandM)

Hello,

Question for JandM (only)

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask the following JandM? hence why I would prefer for you to confirm or not (as I get confused on what is immigration advice and what is not and is just experience)

Are there old posts re: Info around - My partner is with a nz bank (and does online banking like most people these days) do the Online bank statements need a bank stamp?
    That would be alot of statements for the bank to stamp (who would probably not be too happy doing this) :/

I get confused on what is immigration advice and what is not and is just experience
    Anybody on the forum is entitled to tell you what happened to them, or to give you a link to a post on the forum where somebody else told their experience. Which I will now do!

https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44854 Notice, on this thread, you have two LIAs commenting on how to get the electronic bank statements covered by an actual letter, without necessarily needing to get every printed out statement stamped.

Great,

Thank you for advising (I just don't want to be asking for info incorrectly) thank you for advising

Thank you for the link

Quote Originally Posted by MollyDee View Post
    Hello,

Question for JandM (only)

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask the following JandM? hence why I would prefer for you to confirm or not (as I get confused on what is immigration advice and what is not and is just experience)

Are there old posts re: Info around - My partner is with a nz bank (and does online banking like most people these days) do the Online bank statements need a bank stamp?
    That would be alot of statements for the bank to stamp (who would probably not be too happy doing this) :/
    In early April we submitted an application for residence (partnership) for my partner and included print outs of online bank statements. She has not yet been assigned a CO but as far as I know all the evidence was accepted by whoever does the initial check. They have already sent back all our evidence and passports along with a few pages of the application in which they asked us to cross out a few things and write N/A in some boxes we had left blank.
    We did send some other genuine letters including the letter that accompanied her eftpos card etc.