Thread: Disputes Tribunal case working for a company

Default Disputes Tribunal case working for a company

Hi I am working for a civil engineering company. one of the client has lodged a case in disputes tribunal against the company. Since i have worked on that job, The guy has included my name as well . i got the letter from the tribunal to be present in the hearing as i will be representating the company.
    I am filling my EOI and was wondering, do i have to mention about it in B10 of the expression of interest form. Please advise.
    "Are you currently under investigation, or wanted, by any law enforcement agency in any country?"

Relax my friend!

Disputes Tribunal is not even a real court. It's only a civil disagreement between two people.
    I have this experience, unfoutrunately... One bad person did it to me, also this person tried to report to the police that I "threans her life" wich was nonsence of cource, anyway I have seen the paper of "restraining order".
    Be careful - insane people could be around you...
    All this happened when I had my application in the Immigration. I hired a lawer but he told me that it is not necesary. Now I am a resident and all is good.

So disputes tribulan is NOT a CRIMINAL thing.

Quote Originally Posted by natatakiwi View Post
    Relax my friend!

Disputes Tribunal is not even a real court. It's only a civil disagreement between two people.
    I have this experience, unfoutrunately... One bad person did it to me, also this person tried to report to the police that I "threans her life" wich was nonsence of cource, anyway I have seen the paper of "restraining order".
    Be careful - insane people could be around you...
    All this happened when I had my application in the Immigration. I hired a lawyer but he told me that it is not necessary. Now I am a resident and all is good.

So disputes tribulan is NOT a CRIMINAL thing.
    Hi Thanks for that, But my question is should i mention it in the EOI about it or not? Please advise

I can't give you advise my friend, but I did not include this in my application.
    I did not mention this becase my lawer gave me this advice.

oki Thanks for that.