Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IELTS after applying for EOI

Default IELTS after applying for EOI

I would like to apply for an EOI, but an IELTS is fully booked. First date is July.
    Is it possible to apply for an EOI and provide IELTS results with the ITA?

No.

Have you thought of using one of the other assessments? Several are now accepted, not only IELTS. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/41495.htm

Thanks that helps

I have the similar question. so is it possible to submit IELTS exam result with all the documents you send after ITA? It is mentioned on INZ website that you dont need to provide the evidence of the claims you are making. so...I am confused as well.

You don't have to supply evidence, no, but you DO have to provide the mark you have gained and the certificate number. So you have to have done the exam, whichever one it is, before you submit your EOI. See the form, here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/docu...es/inz1100.pdf
    D3. If you have completed an English language test, please confirm which test you have taken, and provide the
    relevant test details that will allow us to verify your test results (e.g. test report form number, candidate/test
    taker ID, any other unique number assigned to you (e.g. secret number, registration number)).
    D4. What was the date you sat your test and the score/s?
    English language test score/s
    (It only says 'if' because there is also the option to prove English ability by means of nationality/study record.)

When you apply for a visa to INZ, you are submitting a legal document, and by submitting it, you are stating that everything on it is the truth. So a basic point is that you can't claim things about yourself IN ADVANCE of having achieved them.

hi
    I am not getting proper advice from anyone. I am in NZ from last 4 years and have done study of level 7 in diploma of business. do I have to appear for ielts exam?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav View Post
    hi
    I am not getting proper advice from anyone. I am in NZ from last 4 years and have done study of level 7 in diploma of business. do I have to appear for ielts exam?
    Hi Vaibhav

Yes, it is required to have IELTS or Acceptable English language test results for applying SMC.
    I also did diploma in business level 7 and I have given my IELTS before submitting EOI.

Thanks.

Thanks mate.

Yes - you're not covered by SM5.5 c ii or iii, unfortunately. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/41495.htm But as you see there, you can use other tests than IELTS if you prefer.

Ya, I'm not sure if I need to do IELTS. Studied in Massey Uni in Palmerston North about 20 years ago. Got my degree and went back to Malaysia. So do I need to take the test?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast