Thread: genral visitor visa

Question genral visitor visa

applied for general visitor visa on 25 april 2017 from india
    i am married to nz citizen returned back to India because my partnership visa was declined
    i have applied online and funds are sponsored by my wife from nz
    i have recently declined a visitor visa under partnership on 31 march 2017 as saying i do not meet the reqirements
    so i applied a visitor visa online
    dont have much hopes ?
    is there anybody ? who got approved ?

The biggest problem is likely to be that you won't be accepted as a bona fide visitor https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...tity/bona-fide, because it's obvious that you DON'T want to go 'home' at the end of a limited visit. A few people from India have been granted a visitor's visa, having explained their situation as being that they want to establish enough evidence for a partner-sponsored visa, but there is no set pattern on this - no certain route.

How long evidence of partnership did you have when you previously applied for a partner-sponsored visa?

yeah i could understand they would not consider me as bona fide visitor , i have declined a work visa under partnership in nz after having living togther of almost more than 5 months till my application was decided then i make a appeal in ipt under humanitarian grounds bt it was declined and i left nz on 26 jan 2017 but we get married on 22 jan 2017 in nz, this time after i came back to india i logded a visitor visa under partnership which was sponsered by my wife who is nz citizen that was declined too by saying that we hardly lived togther after we get married and other reasons were same as before you do not meet requiremets of partnership visa , i submit this application after more than 9 months of living together in nz still its declined, so i finally decided to make a general visitor visa where i humbly requested in cover letter to give me atleast genral visitor visa so i can atleast see my wife for some time, this genral visitor is sponsered financially by my wife as well, i will happy to make limited visa to atleast i can see her and then some back and file again a visa with more evidences .....
    she visited me in india too after i left nz she came to see me for 3 weeks, mean time we got married in india too in cultural way
    i have provided everything with genral visitor visa too like joint tenancy agreement nd wedding movies and photos too,
    did not hide anything from them
    i thought may be they gave me general visitor visa may be limited or normal as if they say i dont meet the requirements of visa under partnership then i can collect me evidence and be qualified for partnership visa ..... please advise me jandM