Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update after PPI

Default Update after PPI

Hi all just to update you guys as i know alot of people getting PPI letters and they think its bad but its not if you provide good documentation
    My casr offer said she is setasfied with the reply and she has sent it to 2pc but she said she cannot gurantee 2pc outcome will be same or not which i can understand why she is saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Imu112 View Post
    Hi all just to update you guys as i know alot of people getting PPI letters and they think its bad but its not if you provide good documentation
    My casr offer said she is setasfied with the reply and she has sent it to 2pc but she said she cannot gurantee 2pc outcome will be same or not which i can understand why she is saying that
    Hi Imu112
    Can you please tell when you submitted reply of PPI letter and how long CO took to make her decision. Any interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipra123 View Post
    Hi Imu112
    Can you please tell when you submitted reply of PPI letter and how long CO took to make her decision. Any interview?
    3 weeks ..she sent it to 3pc on 24 of this month but she didnt update me we had to ask her so she did...no interview

Thats sweet...
    Can u share ur timeline imu?

Hi Imu112
    Much appreciated for sharing this.
    Can you please advise what position you had applied from?

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by anzi91 View Post
    Hi Imu112
    Much appreciated for sharing this.
    Can you please advise what position you had applied
    Regards,
    Dairy cattle farmer as farm manager

Quote Originally Posted by pinchu143 View Post
    Thats sweet...
    Can u share ur timeline imu?
    LODGEMENT DATE 27 JUNE
    Got case officer on 1 august
    October my case officer left INZ
    NOVEMBER NEW case officer
    We have been in weekely contacts with my case officer regardings more documentation

Hi IMU, good on you and wish Everything goes well on your application.
    From your timeline I noted your CO left INZ and reallocated new CO, as I m on the same situation so can you please advise me: how many days/months it took you to get new CO after your first CO left INZ. And did the new CO sent the new questionnaire or did he proceed with the same old questionnaires you sent.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by San11 View Post
    Hi IMU, good on you and wish Everything goes well on your application.
    From your timeline I noted your CO left INZ and reallocatbed new CO, as I m on the same situation so can you please advise me: how many days/months it took you to get new CO after your first CO left INZ. And did the new CO sent the new questionnaire or did he proceed with the same old questionnaires you sent.
    Thank you
    One month it was very funny as my first case officer said she will have something for me by end of month and then email her after one month then we got reply from another case officer that she is the new one and old one has left...so what my first case officer ask second officer didnt ask for those stuff again but she did ask quite few stuff...as i had claim 230 points so there was alot to proof...and we always email every fortnight and she replied ...i dont believe in staying quite and not asking is going to help or go against you she cannot decline and say that you email too much i decline your application

Hey Imu112...
    Have u got ur final decsion or still waiting for that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast