Thread: Section 61

Default Section 61

Hello Everyone

Me and My wife we had an education from Newzealand in level 8 and 9.She has completed her study in IT and I am a mechanical Engineer.
    I need some advice to make a request under section 61.My wife has applied for the employer assisted work visa in march and after 3 long months, the reason I got from Immigration is not paying the Taxes, my application is declined.As we both were on interim Visa we don't have any visa now.But I have got an offer from another company today.I want to know if I will apply for a visa on the basis of my job what are the chances?

If I can apply what documents I needed.Is it better to hire an Immigration advisor or can I apply on my own?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by arun_mechy View Post
    Hello Everyone

Me and My wife we had an education from Newzealand in level 8 and 9.She has completed her study in IT and I am a mechanical Engineer.
    I need some advice to make a request under section 61.My wife has applied for the employer assisted work visa in march and after 3 long months, the reason I got from Immigration is not paying the Taxes, my application is declined.As we both were on interim Visa we don't have any visa now.But I have got an offer from another company today.I want to know if I will apply for a visa on the basis of my job what are the chances?

If I can apply what documents I needed.Is it better to hire an Immigration advisor or can I apply on my own?

Thank you
    Hello Arun,
    I know some people who applied student visa under section 61. I heard that other department of immigration deal with section 61 visa. In addition, i read on INZ that you might get work visa or your might get visitor visa under section 61.

As your previous posts, it seems you applied for SMC visa and been 2pc on December? Did INZ decline SMC? Did they point out any specific reason and did you get PPI letter?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    Hello Arun,
    I know some people who applied student visa under section 61. I heard that other department of immigration deal with section 61 visa. In addition, i read on INZ that you might get work visa or your might get visitor visa under section 61.

As your previous posts, it seems you applied for SMC visa and been 2pc on December? Did INZ decline SMC? Did they point out any specific reason and did you get PPI letter?

Cheers
    Yes I have applied But I lost the JOb and I volunteerly Informed them about my situation.so they have declined the SMC.

Yes I have applied But I lost the JOb and I volunteerly Informed them about my situation.so they have declined the SMC.
    I got you now. Bro, i believe regarding section 61, a good LIA will be handy.. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    I got you now. Bro, i believe regarding section 61, a good LIA will be handy.. Cheers
    Thank you bro

HI, Guys thanks for the help and Support I got so much support and help from this forum.Last week I got my Essential skill work Visa approved.

That's good news.

HI, Guys thanks for the help and Support I got so much support and help from this forum.Last week I got my Essential skill work Visa approved.
    Did you get your essential skills work visa under Section 61 request?