Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Fern Visa 2017

Hi JandM. Can you please PM me the EWRB samples? It would be a great help if i have reference during i fill up my own form. 😊

See your PMs.

Thank you very much JandM. 😊
    One more thing. Electrical Engr and Electrician have the same samples right?

I don't know. It's not my field - I'm just quoting what was provided to me.

👍👍👍

Opens on the 30th November 2017. 10 AM NZDT as usual

Unhappy URGENT!!! - Question regarding SFV 2017

Hello folks!

I'm new to this forum so looking forward to learn a lot from those who can help.

To start with, I have recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering (September 2017). I am a fresher and I don't have any work experience. So, I decided to apply for this visa in order to grab a better opportunity in NZ. I went through the NZ immigration website but the information provided over there wasn’t sufficient. I would like someone who has managed to enter NZ using SFV to explain me the entire procedure (right from the application till you make a move to NZ) in an easier way. Also, after researching a bit I came a few questions about Silver Fern visa which I have listed below: (I hope you can answer these questions while explaining the overall process)

1) Upon successful submission of online application form and the payment of visa application fees, how much time is given to submit the documents?

2) Since I'm still financially dependent on my family, they will be helping me with the funds required to be shown (i.e. NZD 4,200). Now, to show the proof of funds one needs to submit the bank statement on his own name. As the money will be in my guardian’s bank account and on his name, is it okay if I show his bank statement since he will be supporting me with the finances. And if it needs to be shown on my name, is it okay if I transfer that amount (NZD 4,200) from my guardian’s bank account to mine? To show the funds on my name? If so, is it allowed? Will transferring the money into my account like this raise any question in the visa officer's mind? Rather will it give him a reason to reject my application?

3) On NZ immigration website, it shows that after submitting the documents it takes 25 business days to make a decision on whether or not the visa should be given. So once the visa is given is it allowed if I enter NZ after 6 months? Will that date be considered to be the first day of arrival towards 9 months visa period? Or simply after how much time is it allowed to enter NZ once the SFV is given?

4) Finally, how much time will it take from the online application till getting a visa stamped? I mean the entire process.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to hear from you.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by sam.devilz9; 28th November 2017 at 06:38 PM.

Until anyone comes along who may be able to help with specific points you have raised, here https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0.nwv_CNaPu5Y are some old threads about the general situation with Silver Fern.

Hi everyone,
    I am also looking for Silver Fern application. Understand it will open in Nov. Just want to get a head up for what the form look like. Can anyone please share your experience on it?
    Much appriciated!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12