Thread: Visitor Visa - Online

Default Visitor Visa - Online

Hi,

Where would you select the category "Parent and Grand parent category" while applying for visitor visa? Can only see visitor, Student and work visa options in real me account.

Can this category be applied online at all?

Thanks

Ok. I got my answer should select the special category visitor visa and then I was able to choose "parent and grand parent". now the next question is, my father was here on a visitor visa last time and provided a chest xray and medical. While some pages in the immigration website says 36 months criteria for not having to take the medical tests again, the application says we need to submit medicals taken less than 3 months ago? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Srini88 View Post
    Ok. I got my answer should select the special category visitor visa and then I was able to choose "parent and grand parent". now the next question is, my father was here on a visitor visa last time and provided a chest xray and medical. While some pages in the immigration website says 36 months criteria for not having to take the medical tests again, the application says we need to submit medicals taken less than 3 months ago? Any thoughts?
    Go back and check answers to medical questions again. Most likely it trquires the date the previous medical were done.