Thread: We urgently need the passports

Default We urgently need the passports

Three months ago, I was asked to send all of our passports to verify them. Then I was granted a job search visa and it took me around two months to send the needed documents along with the application! According to the regulations where I live, it is time to renew my residency visa and this process needs the passports! I called my agent and she said she can do nothing and we have to wait around 6 more weeks!!!!! And after less than three weeks the passports should be available to start the renewal procedure... Could I call anyone to explain what the situation is asking for finishing the procedure or what??? Please need advice

Contact INZ. There are many forum members who have needed their passports back, and they have been sent with no difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Contact INZ. There are many forum members who have needed their passports back, and they have been sent with no difficulty.
    Are they sent with stickers or they just sent them back then they had to return them back to finish the process? Cause my agent says that we may ask for all passports but that main applicant's until the process is done!!! Is this true?

They can't send them with stickers before processing is complete. So it may happen that you get them for what you need them for now, and then have to send them to INZ all over again. And other main applicants have had their passport back before it was finished with. As long as INZ have seen it and know it's genuine, they can carry on without it.