Thread: Smc

Default Smc

ITA sent last year in November 2016. CO assigned 2 mo ths ago. CO sent email to employer and he replied back same day. After that CO asked me to go for re medicals just full blood count whoch was done Month ago and I saw medical reports which were all fine but I got to know that they still refferred my reports to medical assessor.

Is it normal? I mean thats part of process or could be anything else? According to my lawyer he said CO said all the verification is done except for reply from medical assessor.

If there is any query about any part of the medical, it HAS to be referred to the MA. So even though your tests came through and the results said 'normal', the CO still had to pass that through. COs are not expected to have any medical knowledge, and the MAs are the part of INZ designated for understanding applicants' states of health.

hi
    was bit worried. saw an article in herald today saying that proposed rules will not include retail managers.. but little confused as article was focusing on hospitality and tourism. wanted to confirm is it for hospitality course only or for every retail managers including stores and all?? Please reply guys. help out. thanks

My understanding is if you had already submitted the ITA its unlikely you will be affected.

Hi vaibhav

Can you please share the link where u read about retail and restaurant managers.

Thanks
    Jackie