Thread: Parent visit visa?

Default Parent visit visa?

I wish to bring my father on a Visit visa. He is 75 years and in good health. However, due to time constraints he will be in NZ only for 178 days i.e. less than 6 months.

I believe that as per the INZ 1018 (Visit Visa Guide) - Section E7, we are not required to submit a Medical Certificate nor a Chest X-ray certificate since my father will be in NZ for less than 6 months.

Also, since his stay is less than 6 months he does not need a Police Clearance Certificate either.

Appreciated if you could confirm the above or recommend whether we should do his General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007) & Chest X-ray (INZ-1096) due to INZ's concern on his age and health condition?

As you'll see on this fact sheet https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...t/visitor-visa, the only mention about Health in the Criteria section is that the applicant must agree to pay for any treatment they need during their stay.

That fact sheet tells EVERYTHING that an applicant needs to provide. Just follow the instructions there.