Thread: What visa

Default What visa

Hi there guys could anyone help me out I want to come to New Zealand to work and can't find my occupation on the skills list I'm 30 with 5 years experience in brick paving. So what is the best visa I should try for with the intention of trying for permanent residency if I like it

Should I just go for working holiday visa an if can get a permanent job offer while over try for a temporary work visa plan is to immigrate to New Zealand try better life for the wife and 3 kids age 9,8 and 4 anyone help me out

The nearest job to yours on the skills lists that I can find is Bricklayer. http://skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/bricklayer/ Do you perhaps have the qualifications to do that work, although it isn't what you've chosen to specialize in? It is a skill that is in demand at the moment in NZ, because of rebuilding after the various earthquakes of recent years.

Notice, New Zealand have recently been tightening up on their requirements for visas. Anyone hoping to do what you are hoping for really needs qualifications. Yes, people in the past have managed to get a job offer while on a WHV and then get a work visa on the back of that, but it's getting harder to move on from work visa to residence.