Thread: Skilled Occupation list or long term skilled occupation list for residency or apply for both in EOI?

Default Skilled Occupation list or long term skilled occupation list for residency or apply for both in EOI?

I have worked in various call centres in India with 14+ years of work experience, more recently being in a Managerial position in India. I have a bachelor of commerce degree?

Would it be better to apply in the skilled migrant category which considers 5+ years of work experience or long term skilled category list which offers a pathway to residence?

This is assuming my commerce degree isn't qualifying as per requirements or at the most is classified as level 6 in the NZQA assessment submission.

Also in the NZQA assessment application, can I mention that I am in the skilled occupation list and long term skilled occupation list, assuming my code is 313112.

Bump. Can someone please help with my query above ?
    Also, can I mention skilled migrant category and long term skilled category in my IQA application form?

Would it be better to apply in the skilled migrant category which considers 5+ years of work experience or long term skilled category list which offers a pathway to residence?
    People on the forum are not allowed, by NZ law, to give direct immigration advice. Please see these threads. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51538 https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24859

If you apply to NZQA for IQA, then yes, you should ask them if you can get a match for the ANZSCO code for your career for LTSSL.