Thread: Travel variation condition for aus pr

Default Travel variation condition for aus pr

Hi guys just want to know how long it does to get travel variation condition for australian permanent resident

I don't know. This website specializes in sharing information about migrating to New Zealand. There may be someone among our membership who has experience of applying for an Australian visa that they can share. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I don't know. This website specializes in sharing information about migrating to New Zealand. There may be someone among our membership who has experience of applying for an Australian visa that they can share. Anyone?
    Sorry my friend i am actually asking for new zealand's resident visa travel variation processing time as i want to come to nz on australian pr . Thankx

Okay. Again, I may be telling you something you already know, but you don't need that variation of travel conditions at the outset before you travel.

You can travel to, live, and work in NZ without restriction on an Australian PR visa, as long as you are of good character. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-resident-visa It's if you want to leave and come back again, without having to start over once more on qualifying for NZ PR, that you have to get the variation of travel conditions.
    You can only apply for this visa when you arrive in New Zealand – you can’t apply for it before you travel.
    If you leave New Zealand your resident visa will expire - you can apply for a variation of travel conditions to allow you travel without affecting your New Zealand residence status.