Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! My visa just disappeared!!

Default HELP! My visa just disappeared!!

yesterday the 'current visas' section of my online page disappeared. it used to say 'resident visa', but now it's blank. pls help im worried. was my visa cancelled?

Unless you have been convicted of a serious crime, that is extremely unlikely. You would be told "properly" if something like that happened - it COULDN'T happen without some formality.

The online status section of INZ does sometimes have mistakes made - entries appearing or disappearing that should have been on someone else's details. Contact INZ to point out what has happened in your online status, and ask to have it put right at once.

never. not even a parking fine. maybe it has something to do with my pr application submited 2 weeks ago? i cant see it online though.... as if i never submitted it

very nervous right now

i have done nuthing wrong. why did they cancel my visa?

Don't worry mate same thing happened to me, and I got my Pr and passport about 3 days later

As far as I remember couple of years back the chrrent application page had a glitch and used to go blank. Maybe its one of those

Quote Originally Posted by bennyj View Post
    Don't worry mate same thing happened to me, and I got my Pr and passport about 3 days later
    so this is normal? thanks, i feel much better now!!

Quote Originally Posted by User4visa View Post
    As far as I remember couple of years back the chrrent application page had a glitch and used to go blank. Maybe its one of those
    sad to know they havent fixed a 2 yr old glitch....

I think it means they have or are processing it, when I spoke to contact centre they said it was normal and once pr they no longer update the status

Quote Originally Posted by enzuser1205 View Post
    i have done nuthing wrong. why did they cancel my visa?
    Nobody thinks they cancelled your visa! They wouldn't cancel your visa without you having given them some reason, and without telling you about it. Please calm down. You must have seen a computer do things you didn't mean it to before - it happens to INZ as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast