Thread: skill migrant residency decision (plzz advice...

Default skill migrant residency decision (plzz advice...

Hi all
    i called to immigration office to ask any update about my SMC residency application. its been 11 month now and they said your CO made a decision on your application and just wait for finalized. can you please tell me anyone what it does mean????
    CO sent questionnaires to owner last year in august and my owner replied after second week. CO nothing ask anything from my side.
    my work visa was expired in February 2017 (applied in December 2016 to extend) and last week i got my work visa after immigration officer had chat with my owner at my work place.
    so please tell me, what decision means of my CO or what would be the next step.
    Thanks in advance

INZ aren't allowed to tell an applicant over the phone what decision has been recommended, even if they can see it in the records. So they told you all they are able to say - that your CO has finished working your case. Now you are going to have to wait for the proper procedures to happen. It's not possible to work out if your case still has to go for second-person checking. If it has, it may still be several weeks before you get an answer. Keep watching your online status - that is the place where you can expect to see any sign of the result first.