Thread: Police Certificate letter from INZ

Default Police Certificate letter from INZ

Hi,

Can anyone help me where to get this letter from INZ to submit with my application for a Police Certificate. I seem to have read on the INZ Website before of a more detailed info how to get this letter, but since the website upgrade, it does not show that info anymore.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...e-certificates

Do I need to send them an email? If so, anyone knows of a direct email address? Or is there a form needed to fill up.

I am applying for a Singapore Police Certificate where I worked for 4 years.

Cheers!

Just ring inz contact centre and tell them u need a letter from inz for police cert application. Thats what i did and a letter turned up a week later. Good luck with singapore police though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elc View Post
    Just ring inz contact centre and tell them u need a letter from inz for police cert application. Thats what i did and a letter turned up a week later. Good luck with singapore police though.
    Hi Elc, sorry for the late reply, appreciate your help on this. I rang INZ but they gave me an email address to raise the request. Sent them an email and received a reply within 48 hours, the letter in pdf form was sent to my email address within 3-4 days.

The Singapore Police Clearance is quite a long process really. I am awaiting for the clearance as we speak, but I have to apply for an appeal which took 8-9 days before they granted me the approval to apply for a Police Clearance. All applications are done electronically, except for the clearance to be sent thru post.

@doppleganger
    where did you had your fingerprinting taken? is it from the NZ Police Office or embassy?

You can have your fingerprint done in your local police station in NZ

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    You can have your fingerprint done in your local police station in NZ
    But it's a good idea to phone to ask to arrange a time - they won't necessarily be able to do it right then if you just walk in.

Yes Jand its important to have an appointment .Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    But it's a good idea to phone to ask to arrange a time - they won't necessarily be able to do it right then if you just walk in.
    Thank you. Appreciate your response.

Hi there , may I know if that appeal was for Singapore police? Hope nothing serious