Thread: Need urgent help regarding smc application

Question Need urgent help regarding smc application

Hi everyone
    I am very much stress right now because of my application , I had a interview last Thursday over phone regarding my smc application. My interview was quite good and co asked me to send more documents, he asked me to send franchise agreement as well but we are waiting on new franchise agreement from head office, he asked to send some other documents as well. As my employer is waiting on new agreement I thought I should wait and send all documents together but after one week still we didn't get it yet.
    My co didn't give any deadline to send these documents but still I am worried as one week is gone and I haven't sent any documents, can it effect my case badly. But as co didn't have any timeline can I wait more to send documents so I can send all together or should I send other documents first.

Quote Originally Posted by Am18 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I am very much stress right now because of my application , I had a interview last Thursday over phone regarding my smc application. My interview was quite good and co asked me to send more documents, he asked me to send franchise agreement as well but we are waiting on new franchise agreement from head office, he asked to send some other documents as well. As my employer is waiting on new agreement I thought I should wait and send all documents together but after one week still we didn't get it yet.
    My co didn't give any deadline to send these documents but still I am worried as one week is gone and I haven't sent any documents, can it effect my case badly. But as co didn't have any timeline can I wait more to send documents so I can send all together or should I send other documents first.
    Relax, take a deep breath.

Have you tried contacting your CO to explain what has happened and ask them this same question?

Hi everyone

The best you can do is sent an email to your CO and explain what is happening... is better to explain and communicate...

Hi everyone

The best you can do is sent an email to your CO and explain what is happening... is better to explain and communicate...

Not yet as I was thinking I will explain when I will send the documents but it's taking so much time. My immigration adviser as well not suggesting any thing

I agree - communicate. Tell the CO what you first thought and why you didn't send anything immediately. In your place, I would send what you have, and say the new franchise agreement will follow as soon as it arrives with you.

Thanks JandM I will send co email as well as other documents