Thread: Editing a submitted IQA application

Exclamation Editing a submitted IQA application

Hi all,

I might have messed up a little in my IQA application. I am getting my master's degree assessed and I have uploaded/submitted all the relevant documents that go with it. But I haven't added my bachelor's degree in my application. I assumed the bachelor's wouldn't need to be mentioned because my bachelor's degree is exempt from assessment according to the list on the NZQA website.

I am worried as to what can be done now. Did I commit a mistake by not submitting my bachelor's details even though it is exempt from assessment?

Please help me with this.
    Thanks everyone!

What did it say in the NZQA instructions?

In any case, if you're worried, I think the thing to do is to write to NZQA (giving all details of your recent application of course), and tell them, 'I also have bachelor's degree, details xyz, which I did not submit because it is on the exempt list, but I can send these if you require them.'

Thanks for the reply, JandM. I don't remember the instructions asking for the bachelor's degree or any prior degrees. All it asked me for was the degree I want to get assessed, but I got to know from a friend who had applied for NZQA sometime earlier that a bachelor's should be listed if master's needs to be assessed.

I think writing to NZQA is the best bet for me now. Also, in case when my application is assessed, the officer does not see this email I will send, do you think they will write back to me for more information? I hope they don't give my master's some lower level just because I furnished incomplete details.

If you give all the details of your application to which the later email relates, there is no reason the official should not see it.