Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email from CO saying AIP

Default Email from CO saying AIP

Hi anybody gives me some information. I've applied for residency through my new Zealand husband based in the UK so had to send application to Auckland. I've received an email from my CO three weeks ago saying I'd been approved in principle and asking me to confirm address to send back my original documents. I haven't heard anything since then and am wondering can I send my passport to my VAC or do I need to wait to receive a letter with instructions I tried emailing my CO a week ago but have received no reply. Any advive

Has your online status changed?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Has your online status changed?
    Hi JandM
    As I applied by paper I don't know how to check online

Here's what one forum member did to get their details. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...060#post539060

Thanks JandM. Sent an email requesting link. Now just waiting

Hi so got email with log in details. It says approved. So do I just have to wait to receive a letter or can I send my passport on its own?

In the AIP letter it mentioned to allow up to 2 weeks for the visa label to be issued.Anyone received it within 2 weeks?

Hi JandM, my lawyer called INZ on friday to get update on my residence application and they said that AIP has been issued in INZ system yesterday i.e.Thursday but haven't received latter yet. If they said that AIP has been issued does it means application has been approved? Do they send letter by email or post?

Quote Originally Posted by Prabhjot View Post
    Hi JandM, my lawyer called INZ on friday to get update on my residence application and they said that AIP has been issued in INZ system yesterday i.e.Thursday but haven't received latter yet. If they said that AIP has been issued does it means application has been approved? Do they send letter by email or post?
    Hello prabhjot, usually Aip letter are sent on emails and its done by your CO. I think your CO was busy so couldnt send u. You waited so long why not few more days. Cheers

And yes approval in principle thats wat ir means. So enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Harry jj View Post
    In the AIP letter it mentioned to allow up to 2 weeks for the visa label to be issued.Anyone received it within 2 weeks?
    Hi, are you also waiting for your passport to return to you? how long is it now in INZ? I just sent last week and DHL confirmed that they received it last Friday. Hopefully our passports will return to me not more than 2weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast