Thread: Partnership visitor visa evidence of funds

Default Partnership visitor visa evidence of funds

Hello everyone,

Good day to you.
    Thanks for all answers in my previous thread and it helpful lot. I have one another question regarding my partnership visitor visa evidence of funds.
    When I first applied for New Zealand partnership visitor visa from overseas my father fills out my financial undertaking form and I got nine months visitor visa(General category ) instead of partnership visitor visa due to not completed living together criteria. However, this time my mother deposits money ($4200) in my overseas bank which I have direct access from NZ to show evidence for funds.My question is does immigration accept my funds of evidence if the person who filled out my financial undertaking form initially isn't the same person as this one?because my mother does not have any authority to my father's financial undertaking.
    I would be really grateful if any of you guys give me some suggestion on what I should do.I am really freaked out.

Thank you in advance.

If the money is demonstrably there, in the account that you can access, I'd be surprised if INZ query how it got there.

But another question - what visa have you now applied for?

Thank you for replying my thread JandM. I am applying for partnership visitor visa(under my husband's student visa). I was emailed the NZ immigration regarding this matter and here is the reply.

QUESTION-Can you please tell me, do I required to submit bank funds/statement in New Zealand bank?

IMMIGRATION ANSWER-Evidence of funds or bank statements do not need to be from a New Zealand Bank but you must show how you have direct access in New Zealand to all the bank accounts you have submitted in support of your application

this time my mother deposits money ($4200) in my overseas bank which I have direct access from NZ to show evidence for funds.My question is does immigration accept my funds of evidence if the person who filled out my financial undertaking form initially isn't the same person as this one?because my mother does not have any authority to my father's financial undertaking.

JandM please advice me .Thank you

But do YOU have direct access to this money? Can you prove that YOU can get it?

I know what you asked, but I don't think INZ will ask that question at all, if they can see that YOU can get money for YOUR use. Yes, I know that it is your mother who wrote that, but don't you have bank account details or statement, or e.g. a credit card, through which you access that account, which you can show to INZ proving that the money is there for your use?

Yes, I am able to get account details and bank statement.In addition, if INZ requires a letter from the bank that states about my account I'm able to provide it. On the other hand, i have my debit card (Visa) which I'm already using in New Zealand to withdrawal money.