Thread: Immigration requested my passport after 3 months of Waiting

Default Immigration requested my passport after 3 months of Waiting

Hi everyone,

So today, I got a call my Immigration New Zealand requested to send my original passport to them after 3 months of waiting. No email regarding visa just that call from her. I asked if its approved yet she said " she can't approve it without my passport". Does it mean the passport is for Visa stamping?Im confused yet happy and excited.

Please advise.

All the best

Congrats i guess its for stamping only.

Quote Originally Posted by User4visa View Post
    Congrats i guess its for stamping only.
    Does it mean its approved? I haven't received any emails from them if visa is decline or approve just that call.

Well think of it this way

If its not approved atleast someone woke up there and assigned case officer to let you know the original passport is missing. Then in that case its win win situation, either its approved or you have been assigned a case officer. But honestly i think passport is required when its for stamping only. I know its hard but just send it across and see. ��

Well think of it this way

If its not approved atleast someone woke up there and assigned case officer to let you know the original passport is missing. Then in that case its win win situation, either its approved or you have been assigned a case officer. But honestly i think passport is required when its for stamping only. I know its hard but just send it across and see. ��

Thanks

Hopefully its approved already.
    We sent a letter the reason why we need to request the passport back.

I asked her if its approved but she said " She cant approve it without my passport"..so hopefully thats for stamping

I asked for my passport stating my police clearance has expired and they need passport for it. They said i dont need passport for police clearance. When I opened police clearance requirement first thing they wanted was passport.

Lord only knows whats going on there.

Yes,

I believe if something is missing or CO needs further requirements etc or decision hasn't been made yet they usually send emails only. We requested the passport as its need for maternity check ups. Im glad was able to submit everything . (Police clearance, birth certificate) . Ill be submitting my passport tomorrow. . Hoping to get my visa next week.

Cheers

Hope someone opens my file as well.

Hope someone opens my file as well.
    Your turn soon. It was indeed my Case officer who called earlier. I called the contact centre earlier